Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thank you to the St. Johns Town Center Chick-fil-a and patrons!

We just had the Spirit Night at the St. Johns Town Center Chick-fil-a to benefit Noah's Light Foundation!  We racked in $65.98 just in cash donations from people who stopped by the table. THANK YOU to these generous donors! I enjoyed getting an opportunity to speak to people about Noah's Light, share Noah's story, and show them actual footage of the treatment the foundation is implementing.  I also spoke to many people personally affected by brain cancer, with family members who have passed away.  One girl's sister passed away from brain cancer and her name was Alyssa.  Crazy! I also met an aspiring pediatric oncologist.  What a great joy it was to meet these people and hear their stories.  To add to everything, The Noah Protocol was just FDA approved and will begin trials before the end of the year!!! This is so exciting! A cure is on the horizon!

Thanks Marcel and Andrea for your help!

I am still awaiting the total from Chick-fil-a for their contribution from the sales that night. I will keep you posted!

But as of right now...Holy cow! (Ha-Chick-fil-a, cows...I thought it was funny). We are 27.3% of the way to my goal! I feel so blessed! And this is before Chick-fil-a's contribution!

I feel so blessed to be supported by my friends, my co-workers, my family, and the community.

I NOAH cure is possible!!

Happy running....

P.S. I've improved my running times significantly.  I did a 5K training run last week and it was my best time for a 5K EVER. My 10K is next month in St. Augustine!

No comments:

Post a Comment