Tuesday, July 29, 2014

1 week down, 30 to go

That's right, my first week of training and fundraising has passed and I have 30 more weeks to go.  I know that seems like a lot, over a half a year, right?  But I know too that I need every one of those days to get my body ready and to raise enough funds.

But guess what, I'm on my way! I've already cut down my average mile pace by over a minute! And in my campaign I'm 6.25% of the way there to my $2000 goal! (That's $125).

THANK YOU to my dear friend Kristi and my awesome parents for being my first donors.

Stay tuned, I am planning some events, including share nights at our favorite restaurants in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and Orlando, where the restaurant will donate a percentage of the night's profits to this cause. More info to come...

For a link to my campaign page, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment