Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say to all of my supporters, 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I am so appreciative of the support I have had this year, in my first half marathon in February 2014, and in my preparations for this crazy 19.3 mile adventure. I feel so blessed!

Lots of mail has been sent for more requests for donations! (My hand hurts so bad as they are all hand written! Tried to make them special). If you do not receive anything from me and want me to mail you stuff, even if you are unable to make a donation and just want to support with prayers, please e-mail me your address to alyssa.davie21@gmail.com.



You can also make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation and it count for your upcoming taxes if you do it before midnight on the 31st! :) Donate here.

Thank you again for your support this year. I can't wait for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment